A wonderful weekend

So yeah went back to Malacca last Thursday right after class.
The next day, Friday, my family, neighbours actually had a BBQ party! :)
Yays BBQ!!


Didn't really ate much as my appetite is getting smaller nowadays :/
Had fun enjoying ourselves with laughter everywhere :D
The next day, Saturday morning. My family actually went to visit our uncle's new born baby!
Again something I like the most, baby <3 <3 <3
I love babies like crazy, no joke!
They are just too adorable and cute! hehe
So here he is, cute isn't? :)


After that, I actually went back home and studied for my history test which held today. So yeah it wasn't easy for me, but still capable :)
After revision done, it's family dinner time! At the same time, we celebrated brother's 11th birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE  ♥

On Sunday before heading back to KL, we celebrated Father's Day by gathered back my relatives and neighbours as well by having STEAMBOAT!
Again a perfect meal :))

I ate not much as well because I need to rush back to KL after that. Didn't really spend my time with them was the part I regretted the most for that particular day. Anyway, I will meet them back asap :)
That's basically how I spent my weekend in Malacca!

HOME IS ALWAYS THE BEST ♥

No comments